Location: 2318 Rayburn House Office Building & Online via Zoom
Subcommittee on Research and Technology
Opening Statements:Research and Technology Subcommittee Ranking Member Randy Feenstra
- J. Stephen Binkley, Ph.D., Acting Director, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Ben Schrag, Program Director and Policy Liaison, SBIR/STTR Program, Directorate for Technology, Innovation and Partnerships, National Science Foundation
- Dr. Maryann Feldman, S.K. Heninger Distinguished Professor of Public Policy, Department of Public Policy; Professor of Finance, Kenan-Flagler Business School; Research Director, Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise; The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Mr. George Caravias, Chief Executive Officer, Geofabrica Inc.
- Dr. Nigel Reuel, Associate Professor, Jack R. and Carol A. Johnson Faculty Fellow, Director of Graduate Education, Iowa State University