American Leadership in Quantum Technology
- Dr. Carl J. Williams, Acting Director, Physical Measurement Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Dr. Jim Kurose, Assistant Director, Computer and Information Science and Engineering Directorate, National Science Foundation
- Dr. John Stephen Binkley, Acting Director of Science, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Scott Crowder, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for Quantum Computing, IBM Systems Group
- Dr. Christopher Monroe, Distinguished University Professor & Bice Zorn Professor, Department of Physics, University of Maryland; Founder and Chief Scientist, IonQ, Inc.
- Dr. Supratik Guha, Director, Nanoscience and Technology Division, Argonne National Laboratory; Professor, Institute for Molecular Engineering, University of Chicago